Run in one or more of the FREE informal trail races (organized by the Wissahickon Wanderers) on Thursday evenings in May: May 4, 11, 18, 25 starting at 6:30 from Valley Green Inn.
The distances range generally from three to five miles through the woods of the Wissahickon and along Forbidden Drive.
The trail series races are FREE and open to absolutely everyone.
The 2017 Course Layouts will be managed by Wanderers Joe Coyle & Sean Reisman (5/4), Andy Sfekas & Dan Sullivan (5/11), Chasing Trail (5/18), Chris Moore & Bob Reynolds (5/25). And Fast Cat Timing will assist in the race timing again.
Similar to previous Series, we may again include a ‘prediction run’. Runners predict their time, and whoever finishes closest to predicted time gets a prize.
Please help us promote this event. The more runners that show up, the better for everyone. Please download this PDF and then use your personal email to forward it to running clubs and friends whom you think may be interested.
When: THURSDAY EVENINGS in May: 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 5/25 at 6:30 pm sharp!
SAVE TIME ON RACE DAY: fill out and bring this waiver to ease pre-race admin.
What: three to five miles of Wissahickon trails and along Forbidden Drive.
Who: races are open to runners of all abilities!
Where: Meet at Valley Green Inn (directions)
PAST EVENT RESULTS / PHOTOS
- 2017 Spring Trail Series results
- 2016 Fall Trail Series Results
- 2016 Spring Trail Series Photos Results
- 2015 Fall Trail Series Results, Photos
- 2015 Spring Trail Series Results, Photos
- 2014 Fall Trails Series Results, Photos
- 2014 Spring Trail Series Results
- 2013 Fall Series Results, Reports, Photos
- 2013 Spring Series Results, Reports, Photos
- 2012 Fall Series Results, Reports, Photos
- 2012 Spring Series Results, Reports, Photos
- 2011 Fall Series Results, Reports, Photos
- 2011 Spring Series Results, Reports, Photos
- 2009 Reports, Photos, Results, Cup
- 2008 2/4 Report and Photos
- 2008 1/4 Report and photos
- Spring 2008 Photos (2 pages)
- Spring 2007 Report and Photos and More Photos
- Fall 2006 Results and Photos
- Spring 2006 Photos #1 and Photos #2
- Spring 2005 Report and Photos
Please help us spread the word. Download this PDF and e-mail it to your running friends. Thank you.